We had eight games around the NBA on Monday, with plenty of playoff implications.
Here are the key storylines from tonight’s games:
- Joel Embiid put the 76ers on his back with a career night against the Hawks
- Bradley Beal sets another career-high mark with 55 points against the Bucks
- Ricky Rubio returned to Utah to hand the Jazz their third-straight loss
- The Clippers rolled out their full strength lineup against the Grizzlies to great effect
Catch up on all the scores, stats, news and highlights from tonight’s games:
Kevin Porter Jr. stepped up down the stretch, knocking down big shots to force overtime. He finished with a career-high 26 points off the bench as the Cavaliers outscored the Heat 43-19 in the fourth quarter and overtime combined.
This kid is GOOD!
KPJ ties this game up at 104 in the 4th quarter! pic.twitter.com/yEAgFZ28tm
– FOX Sports Cleveland (@FOXSportsCLE) February 25, 2020
Joel Embiid went for a career-high 49 points to go with 14 rebounds, carrying the 76ers to a home win over the Hawks.
– Philadelphia 76ers (@sixers) February 25, 2020
Khris Middleton (40 points) and Bradley Beal (55 points) dueled it out in Washington as the Bucks came away with an overtime win.
– Milwaukee Bucks (@Bucks) February 25, 2020
Aaron Gordon came up with big plays on both ends of the floor in the fourth quarter to lead the Magic to a huge win over the Nets. He finished with 24 points and 10 rebounds.
A A R 🚫 N
G 🚫 R D 🚫 N pic.twitter.com/ysn379w7TQ
– Orlando Magic (@OrlandoMagic) February 25, 2020
Behind a monster first half, James Harden scores 37 points to lead the Rockets to their fourth-straight win.
– NBA (@NBA) February 25, 2020
Seven Mavs players score in double figures, led by 23 points from Tim Hardaway Jr., while Luka Doncic recorded 20 points, nine rebounds, and seven assists in his first game back from an ankle injury.
– Dallas Mavericks (@dallasmavs) February 25, 2020
Ricky Rubio put on a show against his former team, with 22 points, 11 assists, six rebounds and a season-high seven steals, handing the Jazz their third-straight loss.
Ricky with a season-high 7⃣ STLS tonight!
The most by a Sun this season! pic.twitter.com/z05OWF50LH
– Phoenix Suns (@Suns) February 25, 2020
The Clippers snap a three-game skid, led by 25 points from Kawhi Leonard in just three quarters of action, while Montrezl Harrell added 22 points off the bench.
The Clippers are 5-0 this season when fully healthy.
– StatMuse (@statmuse) February 25, 2020