Seven NBA games went down on Friday night. Here are the biggest storylines from the slate:
- Morant, Brooks power the Grizzlies to their 7th straight win.
- Heat win showdown with the Thunder in OKC.
- Hawks won in San Antonio for the first time since January 1997.
- Luka Doncic outduels Damian Lillard for the Mavericks’ 4th straight win.
Follow along below for updates, stats, highlights and scores from each game.
Karl-Anthony Towns scored 27 points in his return, but it wasn’t enough. Behind 28 points from T.J. Warren, the Pacers come up with the win.
send it back. he’s ON FIRE 🔥
– Indiana Pacers (@Pacers) January 18, 2020
20 points, 11 rebounds and seven assists for Ben Simmons. A dominant all-around showing for the one-time All-Star.
– Philadelphia 76ers (@sixers) January 18, 2020
You think the Raptors missed Marc Gasol? In his second game back from injury, the Spaniard finished with 20 points, six rebounds, five assists, two steals and one block in 28 minutes.
Gasol tied his career-high with six 3-pointers in the win.
3… 2… 1…
🗣️ GASOL pic.twitter.com/3doOJJ9DIq
– Toronto Raptors (@Raptors) January 18, 2020
The streak continues! The Grizzlies win their seventh straight game behind 26 points from Dillon Brooks and 16 points, eight assists and five rebounds from Ja Morant.
Morant put on a show again.
– Memphis Grizzlies (@memgrizz) January 18, 2020
After scoring 33 points in Miami’s win over San Antonio earlier this week, Kendrick Nunn leads the Heat to another victory with 22 points.
Nunn to it! pic.twitter.com/xpZuuYKCay
– Miami HEAT (@MiamiHEAT) January 18, 2020
This is Atlanta’s first win in San Antonio in … a long time.
For the FIRST time in 22 years, Hawks WIN in San Antonio! 🙌 pic.twitter.com/0YP60ep1xW
– Atlanta Hawks (@ATLHawks) January 18, 2020
Trae Young led the way with 31 points and nine assists.
Luka Doncic outduels Damian Lillard with 35 points, eight rebounds, and seven assists for the Mavericks’ 4th straight win.
DONCIC DAGGER. pic.twitter.com/YskazqX7ts
– Dime (@DimeUPROXX) January 18, 2020