Get your weekend started right with a full night of NBA games!
With 18 teams in action, here are the biggest headlines at the end of the 9-game slate:
- James Harden continues to go crazy on the league. He drops 55 in a 23-point win
- LeBron James returns to Miami to lead the Lakers to their 13th straight road win and hand the Heat their first home loss.
- Bucks win their 17th straight behind a big 4th quarter from Giannis.
Follow below for scores and highlights from each game.
Houston Rockets 130, Orlando Magic 107
After scoring 55 in Cleveland, Harden scores 54 in Orlando to give the Rockets the dominating win.
Squad got the W in Orlando!
Highlights 📺⤵️ pic.twitter.com/zYLGpp2aui
– Houston Rockets (@HoustonRockets) December 14, 2019
Philadelphia 76ers 116, New Orleans Pelicans 109
JJ Redick scores 19 in his return to Philadelphia, but the 76ers churn out another close win to remain undefeated at home (14-0).
Joel Embiid (24p/11r) and Ben Simmons (24p/11a) recorded double-doubles while Tobias Harris top scored with 31 points. For the Pelicans, Brandon Ingram was the top scorer with 32.
– Philadelphia 76ers (@sixers) December 14, 2019
Los Angeles Lakers 113, Miami Heat 110
Anthony Davis scores a game-high 33 points while LeBron James finishes with a near triple-double with 28 points, 12 assists, nine rebounds as the Lakers extend their road win streak to 13.
En route to the win, they hand the Heat their first home loss of the season. Five Heat players scored in double figures led by Jimmy Butler’s 23.
LeBron has eyes everywhere. pic.twitter.com/B0MuM6lXuJ
– Los Angeles Lakers (@Lakers) December 14, 2019
Indiana Pacers 110, Atlanta Hawks 100
After a couple of days after beating the Boston Celtics, the Pacers keep it rolling in Atlanta.
– Indiana Pacers (@Pacers) December 14, 2019
Charlotte Hornets 83, Chicago Bulls 73
Six players scored in double figures for the Hornets as they won their third straight.
– Charlotte Hornets (@hornets) December 14, 2019
Milwaukee Bucks 127, Memphis Grizzlies 114
The Bucks outscored the Grizzlies 37-19 in the final quarter to win their 17th straight. Giannis Antetokounmpo posts 37 points and 11 rebounds while Khris Middleton scored 26.
On the other hand, Jaren Jackson Jr. had a game-high 43 points for the Grizzlies.
– NBA (@NBA) December 14, 2019
Utah Jazz 114, Golden State Warriors 106
With no Mike Conley, all five Jazz starters score in double figures led by Bojan Bogdanovic’s 32 to beat the Warriors.
*smashes keyboard in croatian* pic.twitter.com/RLoBoDxPFQ
– Utah Jazz (@utahjazz) December 14, 2019
LA Clippers 124, Minnesota Timberwolves 117
Paul George and Kawhi Leonard combine for 88 points to give the Clippers their fourth straight win. They travel next to Chicago to wrap-up their five-game road trip.
Karl-Anthony Towns’ 39-point performance went in vain as the Timberwolves suffered their seventh straight loss.
– NBA (@NBA) December 14, 2019
New York Knicks 103, Sacramento Kings 101
The Knicks win consecutive games for the first time this season as they stun the Kings in Sacramento behind some late-game heroics.
BIG TIME BLOCK BY @TajGibson
Heading down to the wire in Sacramento! pic.twitter.com/nNODPI2tB3
– NEW YORK KNICKS (@nyknicks) December 14, 2019