It’s a relatively slow night in the NBA but that doesn’t mean there wasn’t any action to follow
With four games on the slate, here are the biggest storylines at the end of the four games:
- The Wizards upset the star-studded Philadelphia 76ers at home behind a combined 78 from the trio of Rui Hachimura, Bradley Beal, and Davis Bertans.
- The Nuggets pummels the Knicks by 37, hand them their 8th straight defeat.
- The Rockets come into Toronto and hand the defending champs consecutive home losses for the first time this season.
Washington Wizards 119, Philadelphia 76ers 113
Bradley Beal and Rui Hachimura combined for 53 points as the Wizards upset the 76ers at home to snap their four-game winning streak.
For Philadelphia, Tobias was the top scorer with 33 while Joel Embiid (26p/21r) and Ben Simmons (17p,10a) recorded double-doubles in the loss.
– Washington Wizards (@WashWizards) December 6, 2019
Denver Nuggets 129, New York Knicks 92
Eight players score in double figures as the Nuggets nail 21 3-pointers to beat the Knicks by 37, a season-high. The Knicks suffer their eighth consecutive defeat.
Our shot chart from deep:
– Denver Nuggets (@nuggets) December 6, 2019
Houston Rockets 119, Toronto Raptors 109
Russell Westbrook records a triple-double (19p,13r,11a), Ben McLemore scores a season-high 28 as the Rockets drain 22 3-pointers while ensuring the Raptors suffering consecutive defeats for the first time this season.
James Harden finished with 23 and Pascal Siakam was the Raptors’ top scorer with 24.
– Houston Rockets (@HoustonRockets) December 6, 2019
Phoenix Suns 139, New Orleans Pelicans 132 [OT]
A near triple-double by Devin Booker helps the Suns edge the Pelicans for just their second win in the last six games.
JJ Redick top-scored for the Pelicans with 26 while Lonzo Ball had arguably his best game of the season with 20 points, 10 assists, six rebounds, three steals, and two blocks. This was the Pelicans’ seventh straight loss.
– NBA (@NBA) December 6, 2019