Here are the biggest storylines from the eight games on Sunday:
- Without Malcolm Brogdon, Pacers lose by 19 to the Milwaukee Bucks
- En route to nailing a career-high nine 3-pointers, Devonte’ Graham knocks down the game-winning 3 at MSG for the Hornets.
- After dropping 44, Harden scores 49 on the second night of a back-to-back in a 20-point win in Minnesota.
- Raptors fall short against Luka Doncic and the Mavericks on the last game of their Western Conference road trip.
- Popovich gets ejected and the Spurs lose five straight games with a loss to the Trail Blazers.
- Despite Kawhi Leonard missing the game, Clippers beat Hawks by 49 behind 37 in 20 minutes from Paul George.
Here are the scores, top-scorers and highlights from all the eight games.
Brooklyn Nets 117, Chicago Bulls 111
Spencer Dinwiddie scored 20 points in the fourth quarter, finishing the contest with 24 points to lead the Nets to victory!
Milwaukee Bucks 102, Indiana Pacers 83
Giannis Antetokounmpo finishes with 26 points, 13 rebounds, and six assists as the Bucks blow by their division rivals.
Charlotte Hornets 103, New York Knicks 102
For the second straight game, the second of a back-to-back, the Hornets win courtesy of a game-winning 3. This time it was Devonte’ Graham, who shot 9 3’s for the game.
New Orleans Pelicans 94, Miami Heat 109
The Miami Heat remain undefeated at the AmericanAirlines Arena behind 22 from Kendrick Nun and a complete all-round game from Jimmy Butler – 16 points, 13 assists, eight rebounds, and three steals.
Houston Rockets 125, Minnesota Timberwolves 105
Yet another 40+ point game for the Beard. He follows up a 44-point performance with 49!
Toronto Raptors 102, Dallas Mavericks 110
Luka Doncic (26 points and 15 rebounds) and Kristaps Porzingis (20 points and 15 rebounds) lead the Dallas Mavericks over the Toronto Raptos.
Norman Powell led the shorthanded Toronto Raptors with 26 points.
Portland Trail Blazers 121, San Antonio Spurs 116
Carmelo Anthony’s debut was put on hold, but CJ McCollum went off for 32 points and seven assists, as the Blazers picked up a much needed road win.
Atlanta Hawks 101 vs. LA Clippers 150
A dominant 49-point victory for the Clippers in Paul George’s home debut. PG scored 37 in just 20 minutes of action.